- OPEN ACCESS, Online, International, Peer-reviewed
- Multidisciplinary Journal with Broad subject coverage.
- Accommodation of all kinds of articles.
- Author friendly low cost publication and advertisements.
SUBJECT AREAS & ARTICLE TYPES
- As IIOAB Journal is a Multidisciplinary Journal, it covers any area of Natural Sciences, Physical and Chemical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Medical and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Agricultural & Food Sciences, Computer Sciences, Engineering & Technology, Environment & Ecology, Climate & Atmospheric Sciences, Renewable Energy, Accounting & Business Management, Social Sciences etc.
- IIOAB Journal publishes all kinds of articles that include Research, Review, Case studies, Book reviews, Meeting reports, Commentaries, Letters to Editors, Market reports, Industry trends, News stories, Expert opinion etc.
- Interviews of CEO, CSO, COO, scientists are also under the scope of publication.
ISSUES: IIOAB Journal Publishes 3 Types of Issues
- REGULAR ISSUE: Four Regular Issues are published each year (4/Year). Double-blind peer-review is done by external and internal reviewers for each article submitted for consideration of publication in Regular Issues. The acceptance rate in regular issue is ~50%. For submission, please see the Guide for Authors and Submission process.
- SPECIAL ISSUE: IIOAB Journal publishes Theme oriented Special Issues in any specific field within the scope of the journal. Guest Editors are entirely responsible for special issue publication who call, peer-review, and accept articles in coordination with Editorial Office. 20-25 articles are published in each special issue. Authors are require to prepare and submit the article in consultation with the Guest Editor. Sometimes we also publish Computer Science related articles under a special issue that passes the regular peer-review. For submission, please see the Guide for Authors and Submission process.
- SUPPLEMENT ISSUE: Conference abstracts, works of budding researchers, thesis in article format, and articles related to Social Sciences, Management, Economics etc. are considered for publication in Supplement Issues. These articles also undergo standard peer review similar to the Regular Issue.