- OPEN ACCESS, Online, International, Rapid peer-review, and Fast Publication.
- Multidisciplinary Journal with Broad subject coverage.
- Accommodation of all kinds of articles.
- Global leaders in editorial and review board.
- Author friendly low cost publication and advertisements.
SUBJECT AREAS & ARTICLE TYPES
- As IIOAB Journal is a Multidisciplinary Journal, it covers any area of Natural Sciences, Physical and Chemical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Medical and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Agricultural & Food Sciences, Computer Sciences, Engineering & Technology, Environment & Ecology, Climate & Atmospheric Sciences, Renewable Energy, Accounting & Business Management, Social Sciences etc.
- IIOAB Journal publishes all kinds of articles that include Research, Review, Case studies, Book reviews, Meeting reports, Commentaries, Letters to Editors, Market reports, Industry trends, News stories, IPR issues etc.
- Highlights Translational research, innovations, potential commercialization, and industry news and trends.
- Video- and audio-articles, interviews of CEO, CSO, COO, renowned scientists and inventors, Expert?s opinion, Catchy topics are also published.
ISSUES: IIOAB Journal Publishes 3 Types of Issues
- REGULAR ISSUE: Four Regular Issues are published each year (4/Year). Rigorous double-blind peer-review is done by external and internal reviewers for each submitted article submitted for consideration of publication in Regular Issues. Only high quality and rigorous peer-reviewed articles are published in regular issues. The acceptance rate in regular issue is ~30%. For submission, please see the Guide for Authors and Submission process.
- SPECIAL ISSUE: IIOAB Journal publishes Theme oriented Special Issues in any advanced field within the scope of the journal. Guest Editors are entirely responsible for special issue publication who call, peer-review, and accept articles in coordination with Editorial Office. 20-25 articles are published in each special issue. Authors are require to prepare and submit the article in consultation with the Guest Editor. It also publishes Conference proceedings. For submission, please see the Guide for Authors and Submission process.
- SUPPLEMENT ISSUE: Conference abstracts, works of budding researchers, thesis in article format, and articles that are not accepted in regular issue are considered for publication in Supplement Issues. Supplement issue also provides a publication platform to encourage amateur researchers.