Manuscript: Manuscript that are not published or submitter or under consideration of any other journal havin NO plagiarism can be submitted to IIOAB Journal.
Types of articles: Original research articles, Review articles, Short communications, Case studies, Research news, Letters to editor, Book reviews, Conference papers, abstracts/ proceedings, Interviews renowned Scientist /CEO etc, Video or audio technical articles, New talent search, Business prospects and news etc.
- Page limits: Case report/ Short communication: 3-5 pages; Research: 6-8 Pages; Review: 8-10 pages
- Fig/ Table limits:Page limits: Case report/ Short communication: 1-2 figs & 1-2 tables; Research: 3-4 figs & 2-3 tables; Review: 3-4 figs & 3-4 tables
- Reference limits: Case report/ Short communication: Max 15; Research: Max 25; Review: Max 35
Manuscript template: Authors must use manuscript template, MS Word 1997/2000 version and follow the Journal format to prepare the CAMERA READY manuscript.
Submission language: English
Manuscript structure: For original research articles, Short communications, Case reports, Conference papers, proceedings, etc. the following sections should be there
- Subject classification
- Title of the paper
- Full name of all authors and affiliations
- Corresponding author's contact email, Tel and Fax
- Abstract (200 words)
- Keywords (4-6 separated by ";")
- Materials and Methods
For Review articles, a Future direction is must.
All types of article must have following sections also
- Ethical guidelines (see later)
- Financial disclosure
- Competing interests (If there is no such interest, authors can mention “the authors declare no competing interests in relation to the work”.)
- Author contribution (when the author number is more than 4)
- About authors
Tables: Tables should be prepared
- Using MS Word 2000-2003 version.
- Will be numbered consecutively, given suitable captions and embedded in the manuscript.
- Tables should not duplicate results presented elsewhere in the manuscript (for example, in graphs).
- Footnotes to tables should be typed below the table and should be referred to by superscript lowercase letters.
- Prepared in TIFF/ PNG/JPG format with a resolution >300 dpi.
- Numbered and must be embedded in-text as appropriate with a caption.
- Color figures are encouraged.
- If figures are copy right protected, authors need to get permission from the copy right holder.
Symbols: Abbreviations for units should follow the suggestions of the British Standards publication BS 1991. The full stop should not be included in abbreviations, e.g. m (not m.), ppm (not p.p.m.), '%' and '/' should be used in preference to 'per cent' and 'per'. Where abbreviations are likely to cause ambiguity or not be readily understood by an international readership, units should be put in full.
Citation within text: Citations must be made numerically. Groups of references should be listed numerically and chronologically.
Example: .....as demonstrated by Lui et al. , [2-6], [2, 27]
Example: Reference to a Journal publication
 Barh D, Kumar A, Chatterjee S, Liloglou T.  Molecular features, markers, drug targets, and prospective targeted therapeutics in cardiac myxoma. Curr Cancer Drug Targets, 9(6):705-716.
Example: Reference to a book
 Stekel D.  Microarray bioinformatics.
Cambridgeuniversity press, Cambridge, UK
Example: Reference to a chapter in an edited book:
 Lui R, Brown A, Wu B, Lin M.W, Thompson J, Braet F, Dyer W, Lattimore JD, Macdonald P, Adelstein S, dos Remedios CG. Use of antibody microarrays in the analysis of inflammation, autoimmunity, viral infection, and cancer metastases. In: Clinical proteomics: from diagnosis to therapy, Eyk JEV, Dun MJ., (eds.)Wiley-VCH Verlag, Weinheim, Germany, p. 571-592.
Ethical guidelines: All authors should agree to submit the article in IIOAB Journal. Research carried out on human subjects must satisfy the Helsinki Declaration. Animal experiments should be followed by internationally recognized guidelines. Clinical trial data or any photographs relating to patients must get signed consent from each patient. All these statements (as appropriate) on these issues must be provided in the Method section of the manuscript.
Plagiarism and copy right issue: Plagiarism is not allowed and we accept articles believing that the article is with our Plagiarism and any copy right issue. Authors will be entirely responsible if there is any plagiarism and copy right related issues are detected after publication of article. The journal will not have any responsibility in this regard. The reference works should be acknowledged as appropriate.
Copy right transfer: Copy right transfer (Submission of an article using email will automatically transfer the copy right to IIOAB). Authors must sign Copy Right Transfer Agreement if submit their articles to Special Issue Editors/ Guest Editors
Cover letter: When submitting the manuscript, it is mandatory to submit a covering letter to the editor. The template of the covering letter should be-
We are submitting a ……… Research, Review, Case studies, Book reviews, Meeting reports, Commentaries, Letters to Editors, Market reports, Industry trends, News stories, IPR issues ……… manuscript entitled “……… [ARTICLE TITLE]………” for your kind consideration for its publication in IIOAB Journal under section of ……… Chemical Sciences/ Physical Sciences/ Biological Sciences/ Medical and Pharmaceutical Sciences/ Agricultural Sciences/ Computer Sciences/ Engineering & Technology/ Environment & Ecology/ Accounting & Business Management/ Social Sciences……….
To our knowledge, this is the first report showing ………[SIGNIFICANCE]……… We believe our findings would appeal to the readership of IIOAB Journal.
We confirm that this manuscript does not have plagiarism and has not been published elsewhere or is not under consideration of any another journal. All authors have approved the manuscript and agree with its submission to IIOAB Journal.
We sincerely request you for a rapid review and fast decision.
Manuscript submission: For submission please see the submission guidelines